Spring Liturgical Ministry Schedule - Ash Wednesday, March 1- Memorial Day weekend, May 28, 2017
The Liturgical Ministry schedule is a compilation of the various ministries that serve our parish.
March Mass Schedule - Updated 2.22.17
April Mass Schedule - updated 3.30.17
To view the Mass schedule and the name of the celebrants preaching a particular Mass please click the link above. This schedule is subject to change.
- Saturday Vigil 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday 8:30 a.m., 10:30 a.m. and 12 noon.
- Monday and Wednesday 8:00 a.m. and 12:10 p.m.
- Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 8am
- No Saturday 9:00 a.m. daily Mass
- Federal Holidays: No 12:10 p.m. Mass
- Additional Masses are scheduled, as needed, for Holy Days of Obligation and Holidays. For a schedule of additional Masses and times, please go to the Bulletin section of this website. Click on the week that has the Holy Day and look in the "This Week in Our Parish".
Sacrament of Penance
Monday and Wednesday 11:45 a.m., Saturday 5:00 p.m. Call the rectory if an appointment is needed.
Holy Days of Obligation
All Catholics who have reached the age of reason and are not prevented by sickness or other sufficient cause, are obliged to attend Mass and to abstain from unnecessary work that impedes worship on Sundays and on the following Holy Days of Obligation:
- Christmas December 25
- Mary, Mother of God January 1 *
- Ascension of Our Lord Observed on the Seventh Sunday of Easter in the Archdiocese of Washington
- Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary August 15 *
- All Saints November 1*
- Immaculate Conception December 8
For our Mass times on these Holy Days of Obligation, please click on the link above titled (month) Mass Schedule.
* When these three Holy Days fall on a Saturday or a Monday the obligation to attend Mass and to abstain from unnecessary work is suspended.
Parish Office Hours
Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Closed Saturday, Sunday and Federal Holidays.